The Driving Range and Teaching Academy/Custom Fitting reopened on Wednesday, 28th October. The Driving Range opening hours can be found here.
Of course being allowed to open does come with some conditions so all visitors need to be aware of the following.
- We will continue to have a casual walk-in policy with NO BOOKING SYSTEM in place to use the Driving Range. You will need to register upon arrival and our staff will be managing customer numbers to ensure we are abiding by government regulations.
- Hire equipment will be available. As always, bookings will be required with our coaching team.
As we are still navigating this pandemic we have had to make other important adjustments to our day to day operations which include:
- Golf Lessons - Please arrive 5 minutes before your lesson. If we are busy please alert the staff you are attending for a lesson and they will escort you to the academy.
Unfortunately if the range is full, we will not be able to allow practice before or after lessons without rejoining the queue.
- Junior, Women's, and Beginner clinics can be booked now
- Only groups of 5 people will be allowed, and at busy times a limit of 100 balls per customer will apply.
- Only 2 people per bay.
The following general covid safe practices will also apply:
- Masks are to be worn at all times whilst in the shop area.
- You must register your attendance in our digital register upon arrival. (Lesson customers and eRange members do not need to register as we already have your details)
- You must maintain 1.5m between you and the next person.
- Hand sanitiser will be available to customers at various locations around the facility.
- Eftpos, ball ticket and parking permit machines will be located closer to the customer.
- The high touch services will be cleaned and sanitised regularly with buckets and hire clubs cleaned after each use.
- Please do not visit our facility if you are unwell, awaiting a Covid test or meant to be at home isolating.
As the rules are changing rapidly, we will update onsite signage and our website as they happen.
NEWS AND EVENTS